The Windy City, the smaller version of NYC.
I'd been here 3 times in 2011, 2012 and 2016 and it was always wonderful.
Here are some of the touristy places that I went when I was there and I think you could give it a try whenever you got a chance to visit.
- Willis Tower's Sky Deck – breathtaking! both verbally and literally. I don't think I'll survive looking down through the crystal clear glass ledge from the great height.
- Michael Jordan statue at United Center – even just a look at his statue will makes you feel like the man himself still there, the greatest MJ (I mean if you're around my age and a big fan of him of course)
- The Field Museum – lucky to see those Dinosaurs fossils, theMummies and some Whales and Sharks.
- Shedd Aquarium – such a cool aquarium by the famous great Lake Michigan. Got to see Beluga Whales for the first time, they really are smart just like Dolphins, kinda looks like one but all white with bigger head.
- Adler Planetarium – how do I like the world of Space, it got me here twice!
- Navy Pier – wasn't my day, since all of the rides were on maintenance when I was there, and it was very windy too in Spring