Ooooh… the city that never sleep with its lights so bright but it's never blinding.
Was here four times in 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017 and wanted more. This concrete jungle is very fascinating. All the rush and excitement in very avenues and street from uptown to downtown, east to west, it got everything!
This city is an international country.
Here are my fun in NY:
- Time Square – could spend hours sitting on the stairs just watching people and billboards, fascinating!
- Empire State Building – was here twice
- Liberty Island – third time a charm
- MoMA – Starry Night by Van Gogh stole my heart in a beat
- Rockefeller Center – Top of The Rock
- Central Park –
- NY Chinatown
- 5th Ave.
- 6th Ave.